Lose Weight with these easy steps
Let me show you how I was able to lose 15lbs in 6 weeks by kicking out sugar, grains and processed sugar. And keep it off. The diet solved my heartburn problem. In addition, the change in diet solved my bloating and inflammation problems. It takes about 2 - 3 days to begin feeling any effects. I know without a doubt the information I will be providing here is important and works! I want to share it with friends, family, anyone who is seeking the benefits of healthy nutrition. For these purposes and with my experience I can share my story to help people find an organic approach to healthy living and an overall healthy lifestyle.
We all know its hard to prepare healthy meals morning, noon, and night. While work takes up a majority of time each and every day. We need to find time to take care of ourselves and our loved ones. Sometimes the ones you care most about suffer from lack of nutrition. I fell into the same trap. I'd be on lunch break and didn't bring a lunch into work. I thought to myself. What are my options? A sub, pizza, mcdonalds, burger king, chinese food, a junior beef, subway, salad from a grocery store. From this list which would you think is the most healthiest? We probably would both agree that a salad from a super market is the freshest and healthiest, right? What if I said the salad from the super market is mainly USA mass produced engineered vegetables grown in a soil that barely has 25% of the nutrients that organic soil has. The seeds used are gmo produced. That mass developed gmo food produce is sprayed with chemicals to speed up the growth and kill insects. This is one of the reasons we are taught to rinse all fruit and vegetables. Vegetables consumed raw before cooking is the best way for your body to absorb the vital nutrients they contain. More on this later in future blog posts.
My life changing diet.
- First I kicked out processed sugar and grains
- Second I kicked out processed table sugar
- I quit coffee and introduced tea to my diet
- I added raw honey and organic maple syrup for natural sugar sweetness
- I swapped all regular produce with organic produce and locally sourced farm vegetables
- I added organic and local apples, grapes, and blueberries for sweet treats
- I began using grass fed meat and dairy
- I added a wheat grass supplement to my daily schedule
- I added pure vitamin C in powder form
- I added a pure organic milk thistle which has properties to assist immune system
- I added organic vitamin K2 which assists in bone and teeth strength